Organization Tip: Stamps & Stickers

http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/
Becca @ Teaching First is having an organization linky party and I'm joining the fun!





With the amount of stickers and rubbermaid containers I've bought through the years, I should open either a Hallmark Store or a Container Store.  I'm always trying to "build a better mouse trap" when it comes to organization.  Is there really such a thing as a classroom that is too big or has too much storage?  I haven't found one yet. So, I feel it is imcumbent on me to do my best to be the Queen of ORganization. I'm still waiting for my crowning, but I'm working on it!

STICKERS:
I've tried different ways to organize my stickers and, I think I've finally found the one that works best for me.  I found  coupon organizer wallets make the perfect storage unit.  I bought one for each month and a few extra for subjects such as language arts and math.  They are small and portable which makes them easy to throw in my tote bag if I want to grade papers at home.  They stand up so I can store them in a basket in chronological order so it's easy to find which one I need.  Dollar Tree has some colorful ones in stock right now.  I put labels on mine to make it easier to identify them.  Here's a picture and a copy of the labels if you want to make some, too!

http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/




STAMPS & STAMP PADS:


I like to keep my stamps in rubbermaid container with drawers categorized by seasons and subjects.  Here's a picture and labels in case you want to try it, too!



No comments