Apps for Kids

http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/

Have you been looking for a few new apps to use with your class?  I asked my Facebook followers for their suggestions.  These are the apps that were suggested by the time I wrote this post.  I'm sure there are more on my Facebook page now.  To find more, look for the picture above on my Facebook page.  Click HERE.



$2.99
SCRIBBLE PRESS


FREE
Mad Libs


FREE
Kidblog


FREE 
Magic Story Beans


$0.99
Book Source


FREE
Brainpop


FREE
SAT Question of the Day


FREE
iBrainstorm


$0.99
Fiction Idea Generator


$2.99
Math Doodles


FREE
Addition Whiz


$2.99
Interactive Telling Time


FREE 
Scootpad


$2.99
Starfall


$2.99
Bugs and bubbles


FREE
Rover


$0.99
Monkey Math


$1.99
Spelling Space


$0.99
Painting with Time


$0.99
Where's my water?


$2.99
Factor Samurai


FREE
Toontastic


$2.99
iWriteWords


$1.99
Teach me Kindergarten


$1.99
Teach me 1st Grade


FREE
Spelling City


FREE
Khan Academy


$4.99
Book Creator



$2.99
Time Timer


FREE
Class Dojo



FREE 
Socrative.com


FREE
Screen Chomp


FREE
Too noisy


FREE
Nearpod





FREE
ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard


FREE
Educreations Interactive Whiteboard


FREE 
PBS


$14.99
Confer for record keeping


I was contacted by Google this week.  Google said this page was slow to load because of all the links.  So I compiled all the links to one document that you can download for free by clicking the picture below:









Don't forget to follow me on pinterest!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Are you looking for more tech ideas?  Head over to Fern Smith's blog for her Thursday Tech Tips for Teachers + linky party.  Click on the picture below.

Freebie Fridays

I am also linking up Katie @ Queen of the First Grade Jungle's linky party.  Visit her party for more tech ideas. 
 


5 comments

Dr. Cara Whitehead, NBCT said...

Thank you so much for this great list of apps! I'm a little partial to the VocabularySpellingCity app. You also had many new apps I can't wait to explore.

Cara
Teaching...My Calling

Julie DiBenedetto said...

I love BRAIN POP Jr.!!!
Thanks for a great list of apps!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

Thank you so much for linking up at my new Thursday's Tech Tips for Teachers!
What a terrific post for helping teachers, parents, kids...thank you!
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

Jessica Goodrow said...

Thanks for the app suggestions. I am getting a class set of iPads soon and this will be very helpful!
Jessica
Literacy Spark

Unknown said...

Does anyone know of a white board app that has the traditional school font? ..... with manuscript style a and g ? Thanks