Free fonts - Currently

http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/

I am linking up with Farley @ Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for her December Currently party.

One of the things Farley is asking us to do this time is to do a random act of kindness.  I decided to combine a couple of the topics.  I am loving my new iPad.  If you don't have one yet and have been thinking about getting one, I highly recommend adding it to your Christmas wish list.  My favorite app is the iFontmaker.

(click)

This is the best $6.99 I have spent in quite some time.  I am having so much fun making my own font.  I originally planned to use the font for my lessons that I sell on TPT.  But, after reading Farley's post I decided to give my blog followers one of the fonts I made.  This will be my random act of kindness.  I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making it!

http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/
Click on picture to download font.
Then click on file and download.

I am linking up with Fern's Thursday's Tech Tips for Teacher's Linky party.  Click on the picture below to find some great tech tips.  This week her tip is how to install fonts.


Fern Smith's Thursday's Tech Tips for Teachers


Follow me on Pinterest!

7 comments:

~DeAnne~ said...

I loving playing around with the font maker! It has been cheap entertainment for this house of four. My husband's font turned out much better than mine---and yours looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

4321Teach said...

I highly recommend the new James Bond movie. My hubby and I are getting an iPad for Christmas, so I will finally get to investigate all the teaching apps I am hearing about in blog land. Thanks for the RAK free font.

EmilyK

Rae said...

Thanks so much for posting about how to make your fonts. i have been trying to figure out how to do it -- little did I know I could just download an App for it!

I have iFontmaker, but now i have a dilemma. I don't know how to make it so others can get my font? Could you let me know how you did it? Thanks!

Rae
<a href='http://www.mindfulrambles.blogspot.com">Mindful Rambles</a>

Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

Thanks so much for posting about how to make your fonts. i have been trying to figure out how to do it -- little did I know I could just download an App for it!

I have iFontmaker, but now i have a dilemma. I don't know how to make it so others can get my font? Could you let me know how you did it? Thanks!

Rae
Mindful Rambles

Michelle said...

Hi Rae,
I saved my font file as a google doc and then gave a link to the google doc on my blog. I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but that's how I did it.
:) Michelle

Lee Ann Rasey said...

Thank you for sharing your font, and thanks for the link on how to download it to my computer. I had no idea to do it. Now I have a new font and I'm so excited to use it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...